April 29, 2015

MAC N' CHEESE N' SPAM


So what happened was my friend Roberta and I were texting back and forth at 3 in the morning and the idea of SPAM with Mac N' Cheese came up and it got me to thinking so much that I slowly became obsessed and just had to have it. I cannot remember ever making anything aside from Frozen Food at such an hour, Leftovers are fine but any type of undertaking does not happen at 4 a.m.

Well we are not talking about making a 5 course Meal but still I had to do it.

And it was really good too and I have Leftovers which just makes it all the easier now.


Yes its a bunch of powder but it is Cheese Flavored powder.

I am relatively new to Mac N' Cheese but its quite interesting how at first during the mixing process it really seems that this is never going to make enough Cheese Sauce to cover all those Elbow Macaroni's but as you stir something magically happens and it truly does become a Sauce of decent proportions.


This is the only point of possible ingenuity during the preparation process but was done out of complete laziness.

So I would not have to clean the Mac N' Cheese pot AND the SPAM pan I decided to rinse the pot thoroughly and Fry up my little SPAM wedge in the same vessel, it worked fine and now variations on SPAM with Mac N' Cheese are already being quietly considered.





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog Spike...and now I'm addicted. Can't wait to keep reading. I want this right now and can taste it actually. You're good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete