March 15, 2015

SILVER STAR RESTAURANT 3/14/15 Brooklyn, New York.


Paul and Frank made a special trip into Brooklyn for some Silver Star goodness and Cookies from 18th avenue Bakery and that is exactly what happened.

I wanted to get something aside from my Favorite the Chicken/Pork Chow Mein but it was too difficult to not resist Fantail Shrimp and Dim Sum, however we did sample some Scallion Pancakes of which I am quite sure I never had.


Paul's General Tso's Chicken with Pork Fried Rice (Lunch portion).


Frank's standby the Shrimp with Lobster Sauce flanked by some Pork Fried Rice but this was the first time possibly that I had seen a Lunch Special size.


Condiments, Sugar & Water.

I Love that band.


One (1) order of Dim Sum of which I  could not resist, I explained to Paul that this was like a Chinese Meatball wrapped in a Noodle.


For Dessert my friends had Ice Cream but I went the Pineapple route.


Approaching the Dining room from 18th avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment