March 12, 2015

PUNCH UP THE FLAVOR - FRUIT PUNCH WARS


The Welch's label and color did strike me and started this entire post. Not to be competed with thus far, enjoyable and quite tasty, pretty much what Fruit Punch should be.

Honorable mention goes to the Grape Juice Cocktail which probably the same exact formula they used in Welch's Grapeade when it was called that.


I Love Snapple products but was never a fan of their Fruit Punch, heavy on the Cherry which is no real complaint but a bit mild and watery, you can even tell from looking at it.


Isn't Juicy Juice the Best name ever, yes it is. But this is about the Flavor. 

Cherry and Apple overtones, I preferred this to Snapple.


Is Hawaiian Punch.


Peach resounds and a bit of Appleness.

Yellow colored so not the normal Red. How Racist.


But it does sport the see through clear-bottom pouch.

The "Simply" Juice company of Florida makes what I consider to be a very high quality product but I have yet to try their Fruit Punch, well here goes.

I knew I was going to like this, like a slightly Juicier and thicker Hawaiian Punch, in other words a Juice Blend.


Another one of the non-Red Punches and Hi-C is pretty much the Punch people to me. It was OK but not the Flavorasma I expected.

Kinda Peachy.


Sometimes you expect less and get more, this was the case with Sunny D. A quite Flavorful Punch which ranks right up there. Who Knew.


Sometimes you expect more and get less.

SIMPLY is a great company boasting more Fruit than most and make a killer Limeade but this fell way short of the mark, kind of like Snapple Fruit Punch and basically I was somewhat shocked but you live and learn and YUM.


Spotted this Juicy fellow four years after this list began and grabbed a bottle.

Certainly refreshing and a bit on the Apple side of things but in my mind the winner remains the same and is a bit of a surprise.





No comments:

Post a Comment