February 18, 2014

PEANUT BUTTER CREME PIE (Little Debbie)


And just as can be expected from the folks at Little Debbie this is indeed a Sugar Sweet Concoction, wether or not there is Peanut Butter Creme Filling is debatable but not quite to be argued as this is the most Tasty product as Sweet as it is otherwise. Not a Pie as this is a Cookie Sandwich.


I was indeed intrigued as I shall always be with Any Peanut Butter Concoction. Purchased this as I spied it on my way to an ATM machine and my first time seeing this product, at first It did not seem a "Pie" as much as a "Cookie" Sandwich, upon further inspection this was indeed a Cookie Sandwich even with the Pie moniker on the label.

I Loved This, sugary Sweet a la Little Debbie but still Peanut Buttery, will I buy this again,... YES If I can find it. Better go back to the ATM store.


And Its Nutritious. Only 23 % of Saturated Fat.


mmmm,.... Sorbitol.

No comments:

Post a Comment