April 21, 2017

PUFF'N CORN MEATBALLS (need I say more)




It was a normal night and I set out to make some Meatballs around 1 a.m. but that is a reasonable hour since Cristina and her mom are awake most of the night and I wanted these mainly as microwaveable leftover fodder so I set about the typical process of mixing the mixture.

Chop Meat, Diced Garlic, Bread Crumbs, Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Parsley,...

Just like normal.


Then I decided to up the ante a tad and mind you I have not smoked pot in years.

I resisted adding Diced Onion in favor of Diced Water Chestnuts, Cotija Cheese as opposed to Grated Parmesan, a Dash of Soy Sauce, some Semolina Bread moistened with water just like old timey Stuffing and some Ground Puff'N Corn Hulless Cheese Snacks by UTZ.



Delicious and Juicy, could use a dash or more of Salt but is not that almost always the case ?

I would never guess there was any Puff'n Corn in this beast but it is only my first try.


No comments:

Post a Comment