December 16, 2016

ITS LIKE TRYING TO FIT THREE POUNDS OF BALONEY INTO A TWO POUND BAG


Not too much to report here except that I need to make MORE CHILI !!!. 

Going to get a few tips from Chef Joe as the Youtube clips I have viewed have not enlightened me with anything new recipe wise.

My Chili needs to be Hotter as in Spicier and Chili Peppers seem to be the Obvious remedy. 

As a new addition I added Diced Steak Pizzaiola alongside the Chop Meat to my Recipe which has only proved an improvement.


Freshly Diced Jalapeño and Garlic.


Diced Onion and in this case Beef Pizzaiola which may (or may not) differ from Steak Pizzaiola.


The best part of adjusting Spices is the Tasting test.


Some of the aromatic ingredients that are integral to a home made Chili.


And with the other Pound of Chop Meat I made Meatballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment