March 15, 2016

SILVER STAR RESTAURANT - Brooklyn, New York


Yes, I have said it before and I will type it again. Silver Star RULES and this is the Spring Addendumb. 

Pictured above is the Sauteed Spicy Beef Hunan Style and while I shy away from authentic Chinese Food when I procure from here as opposed to American Chinese dishes this was as expected an outstanding dish, yes there was baby Corn but I did not as I have been known to do omit this ingredient.


The Best Pork Fried Rice this side of Shanghai and Classic Crispy Noodles.


2/2016 - In which we celebrated Jeffrey's birthday and Sean gently coerced him into trying a spoonful of Hot & Sour Soup (not pictured) that received mildly wide eyed approval and the exclamation "That's Good".


Pork Fried Dumplings.


An array of Condiments, h2o & Crispy Noodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment