September 15, 2015

MILON BANGLADESHI RESTAURANT - GREENWICH VILLAGE, NYC


Always a joy to get down to the nitty gritty on sixth street with that Indian Food and once again yes it was.

My Culinary friend Chef Joe pointed out to me that Vindaloo is the Hottest (in a Paul Stanley voice) Dish on the Menu and as I wanted to step back for once on my typical choice of "Tikka Masala" selection on the menu I did such make that move and I certainly had no regrets.

Not crazy Hot but I would not dare to ask for Extra Hot but Hot it was.

Quite Excellent and there were even leftovers.


Papadum with Onions, Coriander and Tamarind Sauce.


Mulligatawny Soup.  My Standard.


Taken with a flash.

Chicken Vindaloo and Mulligatawny Soup ran me $15.50 since I missed the Lunch Special but whatever, This was Great.


Who needs Personal Property when the Food is this Great.


OH YEAH





No comments:

Post a Comment