November 21, 2014

OTHER PEOPLE'S FOOD - SEAN'S TORTELLINI CARBONARA


Like Bread, rules are made to be broken so for the first time in this Blogs current forty two months of existence I am going to report on someone else's Food. 

I was nowhere in the vicinity of this Creamy Goodness nor did I even get any olfactory proof of its sheer existence (much less a taste) but as these photos were texted across the wire to me on my personal device I could only ooh and aah.

The proof is in the pictures folks, you know this is The Good Stuff.


Sauteed (upon a thin coating of Bacon Fat) Mushroom, Onions, Garlic and what I must surmise is Frozen Peas due to the greenness of their hue.


Add some Bacon, Heavy Cream, Butter and Grated Cheese and it gets even better. As I said I was not in the room so I am only going from memory and the brief conversation I had with my good friend and all around old bean Chef Sean as I praised these photos.

Incidentally credit must got to Chef Joe whom while roomating with Chef Sean many years ago this monumental dish was first introduced into our lives after which the light bulb went off, more like Gigantic Taste Bud Explosion went off but you know what I mean.


The Carbonara Sauce reduces and thickens awaiting its courtship and marriage to a small army of Cheese Tortellini.

Am I Jealous ? YES !!!

IHATEAMUSHYTORTELLINI - Chef Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment