March 2, 2013

BULGOGI


It took less than 24 hours for this Salty Saucy Seed to Succeed, a couple of times a year is Bulgogi needed to anyone who has tried it and rightly so for those who crave asian cooking and tender meats. 

It almost always begins the same as I view a Youtube "recipe" video on asian cooking only to find that the abundance of ingredients is overwhelming just to make one dish. Being in a freewheeeling mood while watching a few video clips of bulgogi preparation it came to me that my mother who made this for me in my childhood never used such ingredients on the list as "Pear Juice" 

                                           

These videos are most enjoyable.


small plate of White Rice (I chickened out and went to the Chinese Restaurant, Bulgogi and Kimchi (from the jar).


The Sirloin in the "marination" phase, this time I added too much Soy Sauce as can be seen.


ATTACK OF THE SCALLION PEOPLE.



No comments:

Post a Comment