November 4, 2012

FLIPSTERS 11/3/12 Brooklyn, New York


Flipsters has been on the "Try" list for months now and Try we did. Above is the "Flipster" Burger which is Bacon, Mozzarella Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and Bermuda Onion on your choice of Challah or Whole Grain Bread. I customized my "Flipster" by substituting American Cheese for the Mozzarella and chose to have mine on Challah Bread, I added on Fries for $3 (UGH. and I say Ugh because I feel if a Burger is ten dollars and upwards they should throw the fries in for free) but this is going to be on Challah Bread, this should prove to be interesting. The Challah Bread turned out to be a regular Hamburger Bun, I'm used to seeing the traditional Jewish Challah Bread which is rather formidable and large so was a wee bit disappointed.

I ordered my Burger "medium" and it was a bit bloody for me but it was "medium", Quality Beef and nice toppings, decent Fries that Jamie had to help me with.


Jamie got the Turkey Burger with American Cheese, she enjoyed it but it didn't leave her stuffed.


The facade of Flipsters taken at night in a rush so apologies for that photo.

FLIPSTERS WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment