July 26, 2012

YOSHINOYA - 7/22/12 - The Passing of a Giant Monster - New York City


There stands a Five Guys Burger and Fries in it's place and YES this will be more lucrative than any Rice Shoppe but that is where stands the elaborate, multi-faceted and somewhat ignorant Western taste buds,... A Burger and Fries (mind you, I am radically guilty myself) does not compare to a Beef Bowl.

Yoshinoya is the greatest place for inexpensive yet authentic Food Bowls to date, New York sorely misses you. The Beef Bowl was just like my mom's Korean Bulgogi over white rice and I always ordered this even on the most important night's of my life when I performed with my band at B.B. Kings Blues club just a few doors down the block and right before seeing Ronnie Spector's Christmas concert, John Entwistle, Dave Davies and countless others at the same venue.

We Will Never forget, Please come back to New York.

Wikipedia / Yoshinoya

No comments:

Post a Comment