June 23, 2012

PRIVATE PARTY 6/22/12 650 West 42nd street, New York City

Photobucket















Prior to us going on Rob said he had a present for me and presented me with the other half of his dinner  (and I do not mean that he vomited on me) that he had purchased at "Sandwich Planet" and being a man of good taste it was a "Sopranos" Sandwich (Prosciutto di Parma, Toscano Salami and Provolone on a Rosemary Ciabatta Bread) which was most Delicious and to top that off Rob didn't even realize that I was starving and didn't have time to eat before the show and was so late (due to traffic) that I would only have time for a drink before we went on, in this case it was a Purple Passion (Vodka and Grapeade) but that's another story.

Photobucket

O.K. If not the Best Lemon Chicken/Chicken Francaise I have Ever Had this stands amongst them.

By this time we had played our first set and I was full of Soprano and Purple Passion, at these private events so long as we are privy to the Food Dais I always try the Chicken Francaise. Superbly Tender Cutlets are Floured and served immersed in Aromatic Lemon Butter Sauce. If you don't believe me ask Eric who also was floored by this delicacy catered by Avellinos.

Sandwich Planet site

Avellinos Pizza site

No comments:

Post a Comment