July 9, 2019

MILON BANGLADESHI RESTAURANT (PANNA ll) TWO, GREENWICH VILLAGE, NEW YORK


At this juncture I have written about Indian Food to the point that there is nothing to add, this being Milon Restaurant which I have enjoyed for years and also trying nothing new for my palate, well Cristina did order her "mild" version of Chicken Vindaloo which they recommended as Chicken Balti so that was new to me.

Everything was great and service was adequate even though the waiter could not identify the photo on the walls details (Cristina wanted to know if that was Cardi B. in the photo) and they assumed my sixty bucks for the price of a fifty two dollar Meal included an eight dollar gratuity (which it did) never returning my change. It is nice to offer though.


Mulligatawny Soup.


Shrimp Poori.


Decorative atmosphere in its display case adorned the hanging garden of Christmas lights walls. In this case unremoved seasonal tree lights.


The aforementioned Chicken Balti.

Mild and Buttery and served in a tin cup.


Chicken Tikka Masala.


Garlic Nan.


Portion of the Delectable aftermath.


Mango Ice Cream was offered on the house and myself being in an Ice Cream mood lately allowed me to find room in my overly satiated appetite for.






No comments:

Post a Comment