July 20, 2019

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CREAMERS


Staying cool in a local 7/11 while waiting to end a phone call with my boss so I could catch my train I noticed Reese's Peanut Butter Creamer amongst the Flavor enhancers by the Coffee station and was somewhat taken aback but with pleasure. I even dabbed a drop on a Napkin piece to sample it after I searched and discovered that the International Delight line of Flavored Creamers was for sale in the Dairy section.

This began as a possibly promising new hobby as I do Drink Coffee daily and even though at the moment take mine Black with Sugar I am not against some Flavoring especially if it might make my cup of joe taste a bit like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

Is it still Coffee then ?
Thats a whole other conversation.

The Reese's Creamer was pretty damn superb and tasted just as it should.
Like a Reeses Peanut Butter Coffee.


My promising new hobby may have come to an all too quick finish as I tried my second choice in the Flavor running.

While I investigated the availability of the International Delight Creamers that fateful night in 7/11 whence the Reese's was discovered I took note of some of the other perfumes on offer and White Chocolate Raspberry stood out as a serious contender for Taste Bud elevation.

While this variety does indeed taste exactly as it should it was not as exciting as the Reeses, I even just today took great enjoyment in having two cups of Coffee without Creamer but I am not beaten yet or should I reword that.

My Creaming Days Are Not Over Yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment