January 16, 2014

PRINGLES POTATO CRISPS


This was done in Jest (the Idea) as I saw the Pringles Facebook page littered with half pro and half con comments on how to eat Pringles. The post from Pringles ran thus "Ducklip 'em Chug 'em Flavor stack 'em Whatever you do, you don't just eat 'em" to which my reply was "2 Pringles, Pepperoni, 2 Pringles, Cheese and so on and so on" of which I did 12 hours later substituting Ham for Pepperoni. I Love my Pepperoni but a wee bit greasy for a Chip Stack.


Once again the Pringles Company has rolled out a few new Limited Edition Flavors, this is a very smart move as I along with probably a million other consumers want to try the "new" and limited flavors which ad up to a spike in sales and interest (and if very successful they do not remain limited of course). The Chili con Queso tastes just like that, Chili and Cheese and it does have a kick in the aftertaste, searched two stores before finding a tube but was ready to go to a third store. The other two Flavors are Cheeseburger and Chili y Limon. There have been many Flavors both staid and limited over the years but lets not get crazy,... or Lets.



No comments:

Post a Comment