January 21, 2014

CHORIZO STUFFING


This idea came to me in a dream as it were or at the least in a waking state, my initial ideas were, "Of Course" and "Why Not ?". After procuring the Ingredients and getting them home I decided in Not cooking the Chorizo IN with the Stuffing but adding them afterwards. Chorizo does Color apply "RED" to its cooking neighbors and I wanted my Bread Stuffing to retain its Brown Bread Coloring. There is something to be said about presentation and I wanted to keep the Chorizo Oil Delicious as it may be away from the finalized dish, The Oil remained but just not boiled into the final creation color wise.


The Pre-Cooked Chorizo, JalapeƱo, Onion & Garlic pre-mix.


Boxed Stuffing Recipes have also changed over the years, used to be simmer, now it is "let sit and simmer for 5 minutes" fine by me, just not the same anymore.

Anyways this came out just great and waiting to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment