October 14, 2013

JAMIANS, Red Bank, New Jersey


Table for 4 Please.

Jamie and I visited her cousin Alexander and his wife Courtenay in Red Bank, New Jersey to see Alice Cooper in concert at the Gorgeous Count Basie Theater in town. Beforehand we took Alex' lead (as we do) to some of the finer, cozy, comfy eateries in town. no time for a Steakhouse but simple fare and tasty Drinks. Jamians was the perfect spot, the Bar Maid was a bit busy so it was not immediate pouncing customers via the staff which was welcome as we were given time to converse. They were out of Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat which I did plan on getting (with a Twist of Lime) but I got a nice imported Stout instead. the 3 of us (Alex, Courtenay and myself) ordered Booze drinks yet Jamie ordered a Peach Snapple which I found Odd in this Bar climate, So Be It, I watched as the barmaid concocted a Drink in the shaker and brought it to our table and it was the Peach Snapple. turns out "their" Peach Snapple was Peach Vodka with Iced Tea, So much for the Bar Climate Oddness.


There were other Burger's but I think this was called the "Burger Special", It was a Very Difficult menu choice since Alex had also mentioned the Chicken Burrito as being Huge and Delicious, Jamie and I made a compromise and she ordered the Burrito while I went the Burger route promising a taste to each other, Medium Well Please.

This Burger Patty was Delicious, Maybe a little "underdone" but I did order it "Medium", from here on in I will be ordering "Medium Well' which is fine by me. Did not matter so much as these Toppings were Fierce and Tasty covering any differences. Bacon to perfection, Nice cut of Lettuce, Bermuda Onion Sliced thin, Tomato, White Onion slivers, Shredded Carrot, American Cheese and In-House Homemade Pickle Slices with Thin Fries on the side. there was also the Condiment Caddy containing Ketchup, Mustard, A1 Steak Sauce and Tabasco Sauce for the tastebud satisfaction.


"Now that IS One Tasty Burger". 

This is one of those Burgers that upon initial inspection you are ready to call for a knife and fork, not to worry it all works out sans Utensiles.


And For Dessert We Saw Alice Cooper In Concert.

Feed My Frankenstein Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment